Friday, October 30, 2015

Take Out the Trash: DIY Toddler Sized Wheeled Trash Can and Garbage ManCostume

This post contains affiliate links please see my disclosure policy for more info

I'm continuing with the short break from the owl bathroom renovation to bring you guys a cute DIY Halloween post. It's a little outside of my realm of decorating and renovating but it's a tutorial I felt I needed to do for all those parents and grandparents of toddlers who love garbage trucks.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

How to Easily Preserve Fall Leaves with Wax Paper

I know I promised a Halloween post next, but I just had to get this super easy tutorial out there before all the beautiful fall leaves have fallen and dried up! Also the boys are taking a nap so it's the perfect opportunity to throw together a quick post. Then it's back to the owl bathroom for some thrifty renovations I can't wait to show you all!

Monday, October 19, 2015

Builders Grade Teal Bathroom Vanity and Faucet Upgrade for only $60

This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more info.

I've decided it's time. Time for me to actually stick to one room long enough to finish it. It's so long overdue. I've started to really notice how bad my DIY ADD has gotten. It's almost comical how I've become a crafting/painting/up-cycling hurricane leaving half finished rooms and projects in my wake throughout my entire house.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

DIY Big Box Store Furniture Makeover: Blue Grey Chalk Painted MediaCabinet Take Two

So this particular post is a little different than the norm. No, I'm not straying from my DIY activities to write about kittens or cars. I just uh, wrote it a month and a half ago. Yep I'm a slacker. I'm trying to change, honest! I just kept pushing this bad boy to the side for fall decor posts that I was excited to tackle. I debated on just scraping it, but darn it, I had already written almost all of the post and it was quite a DIY story. So without further ado here's my post:

Blogger template designed By Sherri.